Took Callum swimming today. He's coming on lots and we ought to think about swimming lessons soon. I think he could take a more structured approach OK. He's happy to try swimming on his own with the armbands, but struggles against the current in places!
Connor's volcabuary is coming on. I thought after I got back from Font that there'd been a leap, but I wanted to document it:
- Standard phone greeting.
- Standard phone sign-off.
- Used when rattling the cupboard door.
- When trying to get a toy back off Callum.
- Shower, but can't quite pronounce it.
- "Who wants to be first in the bath?"
- "Would you like some pasta, Connor?"