Monday, August 22, 2005

Downtime

Just got back (well, last week anyway) from a relaxing break up north. We managed to show off the little ones to both sets of grandparents and the extended clan up there too. Really needed that; it's been a while since I had a decent break and I managed to almost stop thinking about work, long enough to start learning some new things anyway!

We really are lucky with our boys. They are so adaptable in terms of travelling up, sleeping in strange places and playing with different sets of grandparents / relatives. Such a delight to watch them.

Really overindulged in terms of food. Those familiar with my mother will be sympathetically holding their bellies right now. In fact, I ate so much I wasn't even able to take advantage of one of the finest pubs in the country being on my doorstep.

Next time, less food, more ale.

No comments: